How to use Mailshake to Automate Your Prospecting Outreach
Regardless of why you’re doing outreach, there’s one thing you almost certainly have to be taking advantage of to be successful:
Unless you have a very small market of potential customers, it’s almost impossible to manually reach out to enough people, with the right message, on the right channels, with enough follow-ups to make it a profitable channel.
Mailshake makes it dead simple to reach out to any number of prospects with personalized, relevant messages on all the channels they live on.
Eric Griffing, a sales development rep here at Mailshake, created a video walking through a short demo of how Mailshake works. Check it out below.
If you have any questions about whether Mailshake is right for your business, click here to schedule a demo and chat with our sales team.
If you’re ready to give it a shot, click here to sign up. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you try it out and it’s not right for you, let us know within 30 days for a full refund.
A word on automation and staying “human”
A totally legitimate critique of automating outreach is that it’s unpersonalized and disingenuous.
I completely agree; bad outreach is intrusive, annoying, and above all, not effective.
Good outreach, though, is the opposite; it’s timely, relevant, and helpful. It’s also scalable, measurable, and consistently effective as a long-term strategy.
(It’s also explicitly permitted under GDPR, which you can read about here.)
What are the characteristics of “good” outreach?
- Personalized, timely, and relevant
- On the prospect’s preferred channels
- A single call to action with minimal friction
- Sharing helpful resources in follow-ups – not just about making the sale
- GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliant
- Feels human-to-human
Mailshake was built with “good outreach” in mind. Here are some of the ways:
- Personalize messages in bulk
- Perform outreach on multiple channels, including:
- Real-time copywriting assistance
- Automatic follow-ups on any channel based on timing, or on recipient behavior (clicks, opens, or replies)
- Easy opt-out and data privacy settings
Mailshake also makes it easy to:
- Test and track the performance of individual messages and campaigns as a whole
- Integrate with your CRM and the rest of the tools you use
- Keep your list clean to reduce bounces, spam complaints and improve deliverability
- Reply to leads and track conversions
- Manage a team of users